DartTech was approached by the local Karate Club to make a website that was flexible and socially interactive to incorporate Twitter, and Facebook with an easy self-administering platform for updating their website. They required youtube uploads, photograph galleries along with a blog/news bulletin. DartTech provided a site which suited their needs at a price that was competitive and didn’t effect the clubs limited finances but enhanced their profile and image. The club is going from strength to strength with the enhanced profile of the club.
- Facebook Files: 5 things leaked documents reveal
- The self-sustaining house on wheels and other news
- China declares all crypto-currency transactions illegal
- Chris Pratt, Jack Black to star in new Super Mario Bros movie
- Spying concerns fuel the market for more secure tech
- Apple bans Fortnite from App Store during Epic Games legal battle
- AI cannot be the inventor of a patent, appeals court rules