DartTech was approached by the local Karate Club to make a website that was flexible and socially interactive to incorporate Twitter, and Facebook with an easy self-administering platform for updating their website. They required youtube uploads, photograph galleries along with a blog/news bulletin. DartTech provided a site which suited their needs at a price that was competitive and didn’t effect the clubs limited finances but enhanced their profile and image. The club is going from strength to strength with the enhanced profile of the club.
- Apple fined €1.8bn for breaking streaming rules
- Nissan accused of dumping its electric car pioneers
- How big banks are becoming 'Bitcoin whales'
- Elon Musk sues OpenAI over Microsoft links
- AI optimism sends Nasdaq to new post-Covid high
- Plan to double power of e-bikes sparks fire fears
- Star Wars game cancelled as EA cuts 670 jobs