DartTech was approached by the local Karate Club to make a website that was flexible and socially interactive to incorporate Twitter, and Facebook with an easy self-administering platform for updating their website. They required youtube uploads, photograph galleries along with a blog/news bulletin. DartTech provided a site which suited their needs at a price that was competitive and didn’t effect the clubs limited finances but enhanced their profile and image. The club is going from strength to strength with the enhanced profile of the club.
- Apple launches Lockdown Mode to block spyware attacks on at-risk users
- Twitter challenges India order to take down tweets
- Tech firms told to do better on child abuse images
- NHS trials using drones to deliver chemotherapy drugs
- Australia's devastating floods spur new warning systems
- Army's YouTube and Twitter accounts hacked
- MPs call for UK ban on two Chinese CCTV firms