DartTech was approached by the local Karate Club to make a website that was flexible and socially interactive to incorporate Twitter, and Facebook with an easy self-administering platform for updating their website. They required youtube uploads, photograph galleries along with a blog/news bulletin. DartTech provided a site which suited their needs at a price that was competitive and didn’t effect the clubs limited finances but enhanced their profile and image. The club is going from strength to strength with the enhanced profile of the club.
- Director James Cameron on the dangers of deepfakes
- Grindr scammer jailed for blackmailing men
- Call of Duty to stay on Playstation
- Hearing balls bounce at Australian Open and other tech news
- Amazon's Alexa returns after morning snooze
- Samsung pulls ad with drag queen after backlash
- Peloton pushes back at production pause report after shares plunge