DartTech was approached by the local Karate Club to make a website that was flexible and socially interactive to incorporate Twitter, and Facebook with an easy self-administering platform for updating their website. They required youtube uploads, photograph galleries along with a blog/news bulletin. DartTech provided a site which suited their needs at a price that was competitive and didn’t effect the clubs limited finances but enhanced their profile and image. The club is going from strength to strength with the enhanced profile of the club.
- Bitcoin tumbles below $30,000 on China crypto-crackdown
- GP data sharing: What is it and can I opt out?
- Tinder boss says Covid changed how we swipe right
- Bumble closes to give 'burnt-out' staff a week's break
- Google investigated over 'dominance' in ad market
- Facebook's VR ads test loses first game after backlash
- New tool for under-18s to report nude photos of themselves online